New Forest Holistic Living Group
May 20, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sharing the Rose and the path of Peace at this gathering
THERE WILL BE TWO SPEAKERS THIS MONTH
11am – 12.30 pm
SANDY HUMBY: The Rose & The Healing Power of Love
1.30 pm – 2.30 pm
KAREN SHEPARD: Karen will be showing us how easy it is to make healthy and delicious food from scratch using a Thermomix machine.
AND – we will enjoy some good vegetarian and vegan food (Pot Luck style) and socializing together. As the weather is set to be sunny, we can enjoy this in the garden. More info is below.
This will be our 1st Holistic Living Group meeting.
– We will meet the 3rd Sunday of each month (not August).
– Doors open 10.30am. The 1st talk is 11am to 12.30pm
– £10 on the door.
– Pot Luck buffet lunch at 12.30pm.
PLEASE BRING SOMETHING VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN TO SHARE. No meat or fish or stock of these products, please. Plates and cutlery will be supplied.
– During lunch, enjoy a social and getting to know others. Something we rarely make time for.
– In nice weather, we can enjoy lunch in the garden.
– Each month, there will be at least one other speaker in the afternoon.
– Adults only
– For the comfort of everyone, no dogs allowed and no smoking in the garden.